The leading edge was developed to address slow speed and deceleration tracking on rutted hard packed or icy trails.
- This adverse condition is one that has plagued single runner skis until now, because with an LE installed, the hard surface doesn't stand a chance.
- Through a full season of testing, the fundamental finding was not to use more wear bars, but simply control the one already employed.
- With its aggressive keel approach angle and ingenious design, the machine ignores ruts and does not allow the carbide to find a path other than the one being made by the LE.
- Improves tracking in all conditions
- Zero reduction in top speed
- Zero increase in steering effort
- Defense against foreign impacts which could otherwise cause wear bar damage
- Includes 2 Leading Edges w/ 2" of carbide on each