This complete bundle lets you make a one stop purchase for an entire kit with all parts you need to retrofit your vehicle and bring your navigation and systems up to the cutting edge. You provide the tablet, we have the rest.
What is in the box:
(1) Mob Armor Elite Race series case for iPad Air 1 and iPad Air 2
(1) M.A.Q.R.M. (Mob Armor Quick Release Mechanism) to be dash mounted or roll cage mounted. (2″, 1.75″, and 1.5″ Tube adapters included)
(1) 2.4 A USB hardwired USB ports for tablet and GPS power.
(1) Dual XGPS160 Skypro GPS puck enclosure and mounting system.
(1) iPad Air 1 or iPad Air 2 + Charging cable
(1) Dual XGPS Skypro 160 to connect up to 5 devices using Bluetooth.
There is much to be gained from upgrading navigation systems to new technology. There is a lot of additional information that can be gained from moving to tablet navigation and Mob Armor is happy to offer consulting with software out on the market for Apple, Android, and Windows.
With our products there isn’t compromise for quality and this product is no exception. This product is built to go in whatever off-road scenario you can put it through.The Elite Series case is a rugged tablet enclosure designed and tested in some of the harshest off-road environments. It is made out of 6061 T6 Aircraft grade aluminum with black oxide stainless hardware and a matte black powder coated finish. The Elite Series Case is compatible with AMPS, Visa 75mm and M.A.Q.R.M. (Mob Armor Quick Release Mechanism) mounting systems. This is the premium solution to off-road navigation and diagnostics for and race vehicle, prerunner, chase vehicle, or outdoor exploration vehicle.
NOTE: This product has a three week lead time from time of purchase. The intricacy of this product requires set up time and production time. If you have a time pressing race, or excursion call to check projected lead time.